Is your website responsive, captivating, well-designed, and content-driven?
Are you active and consistent on social media?
Have you implemented key SEO strategies to increase traffic?
Are your local directory listings claimed and optimized?
Are you using online videos to generate leads and boost conversions?
Digital marketing is simply the process of using the internet to implement strategies and techniques geared towards driving leads and sales.
Every business, no matter how big or small, is afforded the opportunity to use this powerful platform to promote their products and services, gain more exposure, and build long-lasting credibility and authority.
Mobile internet usage is hot and steadily on the rise; consumers are using their smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices more than ever to search for the products, services and businesses they want.
Digital marketing ties directly into the massive mobile market, creating even more opportunities for businesses to get in front of their target audience.
There are numerous digital marketing strategies available today; and the best ones for your business will depend on your specific company objectives. From a basic website to a full-blown marketing matrix, there are options at every level for your individual needs.
Businesses that are still spending their marketing budget on traditional marketing platforms – such as newspapers, television commercials, radio ads, billboards, and so on – are seeing very little, if any, return on investment.
But the opposite is true for those businesses that are savvy enough to harness the enormous marketing potential of the internet.
With a Solid Digital Marketing Strategy, you can expect :
* Instant, targeted reach and more exposure to your existing and potential customers
* Reduced costs when compared to traditional marketing methods
* Ability to track and measure results due to free and paid analytics tools
Did you know….?
* 86% of people skip TV commercials
* 44% of direct mail is never opened
* There are more than 11 BILLION Google searches each month
* 70% of consumers say they prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads
* 71% of internet users are more likely to purchase from a brand that they are following on a social networking site such as Twitter or Facebook
These facts alone make the internet an undeniably influential source for customer acquisition and customer retention for just about any type of business.